I do these practices for the enlightenment of all beings indirectly through the enlightenment of this being; directly when capable.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weather permitting, I'll continue fund raising until the 23rd of May.

The reason for continued fund raising is because I still need a good pair of hard core hiking shoes, socks, and funds to return to a large city for my fall fund raising session (not to mention funds to replenish food in the five gallon buckets).

     If you want to see the food and items I've purchased with donations, click on the link "How Donations Were Spent" on the right side bar.

     As of today, I've loaded two 5 gallon buckets with beans, rice, and rolled oats. I've also prepared the contents of my pack with the exception of clothes, coat, and a wool blanket.   ...the mountains await me and I them  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Your comment will not be published until it has been review ( May or October most likely).